Like many home improvement projects, your replacing your roof is a major investment. To ensure that you’re getting the highest quality products and superior customer service, you want a roofer in Charlotte, NC that is professional, reliable, and trustworthy to complete your job.
If you’re like many homeowners in need of roofing replacement in Charlotte, you may already be searching for an experienced contractor. But how do you tell if they are reputable and can deliver exceptional service? When you’re examining a contractor’s credentials or industry accolades, one key designation to look for is an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor.
What Is an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor?
Owens Corning has been manufacturing shingles since the 1960s, and the company has grown to become one of the largest and most reputable roofing materials manufacturers in the U.S.—and the world. Because the installation process makes a significant impact on the performance of their shingles and other roofing products, they award Platinum Preferred Contractor certifications to an exclusive group of roofing contractors who demonstrate exceptional installation skills.
How Does a Roofer Become a Platinum Preferred Contractor?
Becoming an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor isn’t as easy as simply paying an annual membership fee. Platinum Preferred Contractors are hand-selected to join the network—an invitation presented to only about 1 percent of all roofers. To become a Platinum Preferred Contractor, a roofer must meet the company’s demanding qualification guidelines that include:
- Passing an installation workmanship inspection
- Following all state and local requirements for licensing.
- Carrying a minimum of $1,000,000 in general liability insurance coverage.
- Being in good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
- Demonstrating a proven commitment to ongoing training, superior workmanship, and outstanding customer service.
- Having a clear history with no liens or judgments.
- Undergoing a credit check and being financially stable.
- Operating under their business name for at least 3 years.
Why Should You Hire an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor?
Hiring an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor provides a couple of important advantages over other roofing contractors, such as:
- Peace of mind knowing that your contractor is a reputable professional with the experience, training, and skills to complete the job correctly.
- A Platinum Protection Roof System Warranty that can only be offered by Platinum Preferred Contractors, and provides up to a lifetime of material and workmanship coverage.
At Owl Remodeling, we are honored to be part of the Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Network. When you need a Charlotte roofing contractor to repair or replace your roof, don’t hesitate to reach out to our expert team! Call us today to learn more about our services, or complete our quick online form now to schedule your free, no-obligation cost estimate.